2017 Vol Baseball Countdown

VN News

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 30 days away! To count down to the start of the 2017 season, UTSports.com will profile a player each day on the Vols' 2017 squad. The countdown begins today and will run up until UT’s season opener on February 17 against Memphis at FedEx Park.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 1 person
Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 29 days away! Continuing this season’s 30 Day Countdown to Baseball Time in Tennessee, we’re getting to know sophomore pitcher and No. 29 Daniel Vasquez.

More...

Discuss.

> Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 28 days away! Only 28 Days remain until it’s Baseball Time in Tennessee. Today we’re getting to know No. 28 Jon Lipinski, along with fellow bullpen righties Richard Jackson and Quint Robinson.

More...

Discuss.

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 27 days away! The countdown to Tennessee Baseball ticks down to 27 days as we take a look at freshman pitcher and No. 27 Garrett Stallings.

More...

Discuss.

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 26 days away! To count down to the start of the 2017 season, UTSports.com will profile a player each day on the Vols' 2017 squad. The countdown began January 18 and will run up until UT's season opener on February 17 against Memphis at FedEx Park.

More...

Discuss.

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 25 days away! On today's 2017 Vol Baseball Countdown, we’re getting to know freshman righty and Sevierville native Zach Linginfelter at No. 25.

More...

Discuss.

12371747.jpeg

25 Zach Linginfelter
Class:Freshman
Hometown:Sevierville, Tenn.
High School:Sevier County HS
Height / Weight:6-5 / 225
Position:RHP

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 24 days away! Continuing with Tennessee Baseball’s 30 Day Countdown, here’s a better look at three of UT’s East Tennessee lefties: Will Heflin, Redmond Walsh and No. 24 Alex Harper-Cook.

More...

Discuss.

The Countdown to Baseball Time in Tennessee is officially at 23 days and today, it's time to find out more about junior pitcher and No. 23 Zach Warren.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 2 people
Zach is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope he was being sarcastic when he listed Nickelback as his favorite band. Looking at his other answers, I assume he was.

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 22 days away! To count down to the start of the 2017 season, UTSports.com will profile a player each day on the Vols' 2017 squad. The countdown began January 18 and will run up until UT's season opener on February 17 against Memphis at FedEx Park.

More...

Discuss.

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 21 days away! Continuing our 30 Day Countdown to Baseball Time in Tennessee, we’re getting to know freshman outfielder and No. 21 Cal Gobbell.

More...

Discuss.

I saw a tweet today wjere it was stated that serrano said that kyle would be the closer this year.... i like the move the kid has looked a lot better when coming from the pen than when starting

Baseball Time in Tennessee is just 20 days away! To count down to the start of the 2017 season, UTSports.com will profile a player each day on the Vols' 2017 squad. The countdown began on Jan. 18 and will run up until UT’s season opener on February 17 against Memphis at FedEx Park.

More...

Discuss.

I saw a tweet today wjere it was stated that serrano said that kyle would be the closer this year.... i like the move the kid has looked a lot better when coming from the pen than when starting

Yea, he has. I also would bet that he wants to be real cautious with the number of innings he pitches coming off injury.

VN Store

Back