Roster change

zachpack

I noticed that the roster today is down to 36 and Aaron Soto isn't listed. Does anyone know if he is gone or is it because he is hurt? The other injured players are listed so it makes me think he may be gone.

Duncan Pense off team, violation of team rules, and Aaron Soto to miss season...injured in Cape Cod league...medical redshirt and will return next year...per GO Vols Xtra...that is all...dang!

GBO!

Duncan Pense off team, violation of team rules, and Aaron Soto to miss season...injured in Cape Cod league...medical redshirt and will return next year...per GO Vols Xtra...that is all...dang!

GBO!

Pence gone too? My goodness. Why can't sports players keep their heads on straight?

I hear Soto is gone to FIU. Using the down time from TJ as his transfer time.

Last edited:
I hear Soto is gone to FAU. Using the down time from TJ as his transfer time.

correct, if he was enrolled at UT and still a member of the team (this year) he would have to be on the roster, even if he's hurt. Based on his performance the last half of the 2017 season, I imagine he has the opportunity to return for the 2018 season.

Last edited:
Speculation- Florida Atlantic is closer to home so maybe that works for him. With the new pitchers coming in maybe he sees something we haven't yet?

Based on his performance the last half of the 2017 season, I imagine he has the opportunity to return for the 2018 season.

Does your time machine follow Back to the Future rules (where time travel back and forth is possible) or Terminator rules (back in time only)?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back