Baseball Fall Practice Schedule (10/24-29)

VN News

As the Tennessee Volunteers enter their final week of fall practice (Oct. 24-29), the squad prepares for the annual Orange and White World Series which is slated to begin on Tuesday, October 25 at 7:15 p.m. ET at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss.

As the Tennessee Volunteers enter their final week of fall practice (Oct. 24-29), the squad prepares for the annual Orange and White World Series which is slated to begin on Tuesday, October 25 at 7:15 p.m. ET at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss.

Orange team in seven!

Reactions: 1 person
OK ZP you said Orange so I said White plus some wishful thinking for our buddy Derkay. White took game 1 so now its a 50/50... What do you say?

OK ZP you said Orange so I said White plus some wishful thinking for our buddy Derkay. White took game 1 so now its a 50/50... What do you say?

Orange pitching takes over and Rogers, Santiago and Ammons do the damage with the bats. Never hear anyone saying "go big white", do you? 😎

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!

Orange pitching takes over and Rogers, Santiago and Ammons do the damage with the bats. Never hear anyone saying "go big white", do you? ��

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!

Ok the first half makes sense because TEAM Orange does have Stallings and Warren for White to contend with and I can also respect the batting power you envision BUT and I mean big BUT to the second half bro. You can't claim BIG Orange status with only half the Big Orange. Check the logic...The official colors of the University of TN are Orange and White correct? So, it takes both Team Orange and Team White to form Big Orange. Go Team Orange and Go Team White are equal statements. So, of course no one says go big white...nice try. (PS: 8-6 White) :shades:

Ok the first half makes sense because TEAM Orange does have Stallings and Warren for White to contend with and I can also respect the batting power you envision BUT and I mean big BUT to the second half bro. You can't claim BIG Orange status with only half the Big Orange. Check the logic...The official colors of the University of TN are Orange and White correct? So, it takes both Team Orange and Team White to form Big Orange. Go Team Orange and Go Team White are equal statements. So, of course no one says go big white...nice try. (PS: 8-6 White) :shades:

I was hoping to see at least one of the scrimmages this weekend but i have been transferred to Memphis for work so I have to go look for a place to live. Let me know how we look if you don't mind. GO BIG ORANGE! and white trim.... :p

I was hoping to see at least one of the scrimmages this weekend but i have been transferred to Memphis for work so I have to go look for a place to live. Let me know how we look if you don't mind. GO BIG ORANGE! and white trim.... :p

Oh bummer. Good luck in the west. At least you will get some good bbq.I'm stuck at work tonight but I will go see the tie breaker or sweep tomorrow and let you know. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back