Posters of the Baseball Forum Everything thread.

appyvol

Because why not. Any of you excited for Bama tomorrow? Last week was rough on me going to College Station and losing. A few more months and it's baseball time in Tennessee!

Reactions: 1 person
It will be my 50th Tennessee/Bama game. For the first time in a while we've got a fighter's chance, so I'm really excited.

Is anyone going to the Belmont game tonight? I wish I could go, but I have HS football tonight. If anyone is going please give us a report, should be some new guys playing significant roles.

GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
dang 66...like the Vols, do ya...:eek:lol:...good luck and take care...and enjoy our win tomorrow...yeah, I said it...:biggrin:

PS. Looking forward to baseball...just the pure uncertainty has me fired up...:salute:

GO VOLS...BEAT BAMA!

It will be my 50th Tennessee/Bama game. For the first time in a while we've got a fighter's chance, so I'm really excited.

Is anyone going to the Belmont game tonight? I wish I could go, but I have HS football tonight. If anyone is going please give us a report, should be some new guys playing significant roles.

GBO!!!

It'll be my 3rd. I think we have a chance. A shootout benefits is greatly.

Reactions: 1 person
I've only seen Tennessee beat Bama in person once in my life. And the bastards stole my car after the game after it happened.

I've been to 7 games I guess

I've only seen Tennessee beat Bama in person once in my life. And the bastards stole my car after the game after it happened.

I've been to 7 games I guess

The first UT/Bama game I saw in person was in 1976, the only win I have witnessed was in 1985.

Wish I could be there today to see the Vols end another streak.

The '82 Bama game was epic. I win today could come close to the same.

well that sucked.

we can still get healthy, win out, win the east, then say where the chips fall.

Go Vols!

I will admit I was delusional (aka a fan) and thought despite the injuries we would win. Before the day is over I suspect I will have convinced myself we win out and beat Bama in the SECCG.

Us baseball posters, due have a lot of hope......:)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back