Baseball Fall Practice Schedule (9/26 - 10/2)

VN News

The Tennessee Baseball Program continues its 2016 fall practice schedule this week (Sept. 26 - Oct. 2) at Lindsey Nelson Stadium, in preparation for the upcoming 2017 season.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 1 person
Any practice / scrimmage updates? Seems the only posts are about future verbal’s (which are a waste of time to discuss until they sign).

Heard Stallings & Lingo have been leading the way with good pitching this fall so far.
I have seen some of the scrimmage action on a couple different occasions. Wasn't able to stay the whole game either time. You are correct...Lingo and Stallings have thrown well. Other new young arms that I saw that looked pretty good and were effective were Plummer, Hunley and Crochet. I have not seen some of the others yet, but heard there are some good young arms that Coach Anderson can develop.

Reactions: 2 people
Attended the Sunday night scrimmage. Pitching still ahead of hitting, which is normal for the fall. Pitchers that impressed were Neely, Crochet, Hunley and Schultz. Each of those guys worked three innings each, only giving up a couple hits and no runs. Defense looked pretty solid with only one error that I saw. A few balls hit solid by the offenses and that will come around. Score ended at 3-1.

Attended the Sunday night scrimmage. Pitching still ahead of hitting, which is normal for the fall. Pitchers that impressed were Neely, Crochet, Hunley and Schultz. Each of those guys worked three innings each, only giving up a couple hits and no runs. Defense looked pretty solid with only one error that I saw. A few balls hit solid by the offenses and that will come around. Score ended at 3-1.

I would say hitting is nornally ahead of pitching in the fall if it ever is.

VN Store

Back