2007 Top (Draft Eligible) College Baseball Players (SI.com)

Speaking of the Cocks, is Matt Campbell in the Braves Orgz? I saw a Matt Campbell in a book as a top prospect for the Braves and remember a Matt Campbell playing outfield SC not to long ago.

Do he have the Major League goods if that is him?

Speaking of the Cocks, is Matt Campbell in the Braves Orgz? I saw a Matt Campbell in a book as a top prospect for the Braves and remember a Matt Campbell playing outfield SC not to long ago.

In the past 3 years there has been a Michael Campbell and a Matt Campbell for USC. Matt Campbell was our ace pitcher and 1st round draft pick 3 years ago. Michael Campell was a 4 year starter and a career .300+ batter and also a high draft pick. I don't know if either got drafted by the braves but its possible that either got traded.

i believe micheal campbell is the person you are talking about

Wasnt it Schmidt and Adkins that faced off against each other last weekend? I wonder if Schmidt will place higher than Adkins now, since he got the win.

VN Store

Back