The man who passed away at Bristol

indian rick

The Vol fan who passed away at Bristol was only 44. He leaves behind a wife and 2 small children. I work for Kroger and he did a lot of construction work for us. His name was Kenny , his company is KLM Construction. I did not know him but he was well thought of by everyone i talked to. Loved the Vols and was from what i hear just an all around great guy. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Reactions: 8 people
The Vol fan who passed away at Bristol was only 44. He leaves behind a wife and 2 small children. I work for Kroger and he did a lot of construction work for us. His name was Kenny , his company is KLM Construction. I did not know him but he was well thought of by everyone i talked to. Loved the Vols and was from what i hear just an all around great guy. Please keep his family in your prayers.

While extremely young, you have to say he went out doing something that we all love. If its my time I couldn't think of a better place than surrounded by a sea of orange.

Reactions: 4 people
We were sitting right next to his friends who shared the news with us about his life flight. They had nothing but great things to say about him and were obviously shaken by the events, but tried to make the most of the game while waiting on any word. It truly is a shame that it happened to anyone let alone a man so well thought of who leaves behind a full family.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't even know about this. Truly sad. Prayers go out to his family & friends. He didn't even get to see this game. Jesus had other plans for him. RIP buddy.

VN Store

Back