Aaron Soto out for 2017

That really sux. Here's wishing Aaron a full and speedy recovery.

Reactions: 3 people
Looks like some other lefties are going to have to step up for us. Still have Warren, Harper Cook and the freshmen that have come in.

Hate for anyone to miss a season due to surgery...best of luck and a successful recovery AS!

With Hart retiring next June, what are the chances that CDS and his staff are retained by the new athletic director?

With Hart retiring next June, what are the chances that CDS and his staff are retained by the new athletic director?

Chances are great. This team is going to do really well and he is going to get a nice extension. At least, that is my optimistic hope!

Reactions: 4 people
Chances are great. This team is going to do really well and he is going to get a nice extension. At least, that is my optimistic hope!

whew, man...going out on a limb, are we, but, I like the way you think...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Looks like some other lefties are going to have to step up for us. Still have Warren, Harper Cook and the freshmen that have come in.

it wasn't like our pitching has set the woods on fire this summer, but tomorrow is another day...hate it for Aaron and the team...probably be another rollercoaster year...:)

GO VOLS!

I think it solely depends on this coming year, he had another nice recruiting class and held it together for the most part this year unlike the last couple. If they can do well and win a game at the SEC tourney I think he will be retained, anything less and I'm afraid it is time to cut ties.

VN Store

Back