Vols Begin 2016 Summer League Action

VN News

Over the next few months, 12 members of the Tennessee Baseball program will play in six different summer leagues, ranging from New England to Alaska to California, where rising junior Zach Warren will report to USA Baseball's Collegiate National Team.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 1 person
There you go 66. What you've been waiting for. 😀

Over the next few months, 12 members of the Tennessee Baseball program will play in six different summer leagues, ranging from New England to Alaska to California, where rising junior Zach Warren will report to USA Baseball's Collegiate National Team.

More...

Discuss.

That appears to leave out several guys from last year.

a few guys are injured or recuperating, skipping summer ball, and the others will not be back as of now...

Leno and Lanhorne are playing and not listed. I'm guessing that's a mistake or they aren't returning.

This is a the guys that are out playing but not listed in UT's release...
Bryant Harris, Zach Reid, Dominick Cammarata, Leno Ramirez, Brett Langhorne and Richard Jackson.

Of those Jackson was injured and may simply be on a summer roster while not actually being there, while recuperating or any number of other things.

This also confirms what was expected, Warren didn't go to the Cape instead opting to wait for Team USA.

Another question mark would be Nico Mascia, no way to know on my end.

This is a large class, hopefully 15 and we lost 8 seniors and Nick so something was going to have to give, this looks like the deal, about right numbers wise, pure speculation on my part though.

This is a the guys that are out playing but not listed in UT's release...
Bryant Harris, Zach Reid, Dominick Cammarata, Leno Ramirez, Brett Langhorne and Richard Jackson.

Of those Jackson was injured and may simply be on a summer roster while not actually being there, while recuperating or any number of other things.

This also confirms what was expected, Warren didn't go to the Cape instead opting to wait for Team USA.

Another question mark would be Nico Mascia, no way to know on my end.

This is a large class, hopefully 15 and we lost 8 seniors and Nick so something was going to have to give, this looks like the deal, about right numbers wise, pure speculation on my part though.

one name I haven't seen playing or not playing is Max Bartlett, any idea the status of Max?

VN Store

Back