Kyle Serrano coming back to school

31VFL

Kyle Serrano:
@KSerrano11: Greatly appreciate getting drafted by the @Brewers, excited to get back on the field and wear the orange and white again #Vols'17

Not shocking, but there you have it.

Reactions: 12 people
Figured this would happen. 40th round wasn't going to cut it for him. Glad to see you back in a Vols uni Kyle come 2017.

Reactions: 1 person
Glad he's coming back. Not a tough decision. Love to see him become Mr. Friday Night for the Big Orange.

GBO!

So did he have normal TJ with normal TJ recovery timeline, or will he come back quicker because he had a different injury in the same part of the arm?

So did he have normal TJ with normal TJ recovery timeline, or will he come back quicker because he had a different injury in the same part of the arm?

He got hurt really early compared to Westphal and Westphal is pitching in the Cape already...seems like the same kind of timeline, though CDS said on Monday that the doctor is impressed with where KS is at this point and that the problem is going to be keeping him from throwing. He'll be able to throw, I believe he said, August, barring a setback...certainly by the fall.

I thought after I saw him pitch that one game in Chattanooga that he may have had an arm/elbow problem a lot longer than he let on.

I kind of suspect he had some weakness or pain the prior spring and just did not tell anyone, and hoped it went away.

VN Store

Back