Mock draft has Nick Senzel going No. 6 overall to the A's

No ESPN insider here. Guess I have to take Freak's word. Good enough for me.

Looks like I may be going to a lot more A's games in a few years, if they remain in Oakland.

I have no ideal how a college BB coach recruits a good team, its like a revolving door...cant blame that on the coach.

I'm REALLY hoping that the Braves take him at #3. We could use a 3B and a solid, RH bat. I feel as though we haven't seen all that he can do power wise. He has Josh Donaldson potential IMO. Knowing the Braves, we will draft a pitcher with that pick though....

Reactions: 1 person
As a Braves fan, I would really like to see Atlanta take Senzel at number 3 and perhaps he could be a Chipper Jones type player who mans 3b for 10 to 20 years. The Braves have enough pitching depth in their farm system and the only position players that are almost ready now are Ozzie Albies and Dansby Swanson. The recent naming of former Gwinnett manager Brian Snitker to replace Fredi Gonzalez could give some youngsters at Gwinnett a faster track to Atlanta in 2016.

As a Braves fan, I would really like to see Atlanta take Senzel at number 3 and perhaps he could be a Chipper Jones type player who mans 3b for 10 to 20 years. The Braves have enough pitching depth in their farm system and the only position players that are almost ready now are Ozzie Albies and Dansby Swanson. The recent naming of former Gwinnett manager Brian Snitker to replace Fredi Gonzalez could give some youngsters at Gwinnett a faster track to Atlanta in 2016.

This would be fantastic.

MLB Draft 2016: Our final mock draft of the first 45 picks, from Round 1 to Competitive Balance Round A - Purple Row

Now, Senzel here in this mock draft posted on 6-3-16 has him going #2 overall to the Reds. Quote taken from the article on Senzel going #2 overall:

If the Phillies go with one of the high school bats at first overall, Puk probably won't drop any further than the Reds. If Puk is gone, the Reds will go with either Senzel or Lewis, and Senzel might have the edge with his strong finish to the season.

VN Store

Back