New Nike Uniforms

VolnJC

SIAP I don't get over here much
CaGisn0WEAAZT3N.jpg

Dave Serrano ‏@DaveSerranoUT · 30m30 minutes ago
Some of my guys of @Vol_Baseball wearing the new swag. #family #NIKE #Vols

Reactions: 9 people
Been awhile since I saw a baseball team showing that much sock.

Those look sweet. Those retro Adidas jerseys last year were hideous

Reactions: 1 person
The shirts are obviously very thin as you can see the orange shirts underneath. Might need to go with white t-shirts, but those will be a godsend when it gets hotter.

Reactions: 3 people
That's a weird looking combination. I like the style of the jerseys, but over those grayish pants it looks out of place.

That's a weird looking combination. I like the style of the jerseys, but over those grayish pants it looks out of place.

I think the pants are white, they just look weird because the shirts are thin and the orange undershirts are making them look like a light orange cream color.

Overall the uniforms are a HUGE improvement over the Adidas uniforms. I also like that all the main teams of the school have the same color schemes and general uniform designs.

or wear it however you want.

people who care how other people wear hats make me cringe.

I agree for the most part, bent bill, flat bill, over eyes or even backwards in certain cases I'm fine with.

Not a big fan of Kaepernick's look though......and also, take off the dang stickers and tags!

colin-kaepernick-backwards-hat.jpg

SIAP I don't get over here much
CaGisn0WEAAZT3N.jpg

Dave Serrano ‏@DaveSerranoUT · 30m30 minutes ago
Some of my guys of @Vol_Baseball wearing the new swag. #family #NIKE #Vols

Do those socks look like slightly fancier little league socks to anyone else? As in, one piece, and not the standard sanitaries and stirrups separate? Looks super goofy to me. I hope if they're going with a stirrup look they actually wear stirrups.... and please don't mix grey with white. I like the grey and I like the white, but not together.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back