Weekly Fall Practice Schedule (10/5-11)

VN News

Tennessee continues fall baseball practice this week at Lindsey Nelson Stadium, holding four intrasquad scrimmages from Monday, Oct. 5 - Sunday, Oct. 11.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the info. Hey, VOL66, what do ya think about the upcoming season...any expectations, except pulling for the Big Orange to get to the tourney and win it? :rock: :yahoo:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Thanks for the info. Hey, VOL66, what do ya think about the upcoming season...any expectations, except pulling for the Big Orange to get to the tourney and win it? :rock: :yahoo:

GO BIG ORANGE!

I'm optimistic Roller. I don't expect to win the SEC but I bet we surprise some people.

Honestly I have no idea what to expect. I expect Andy Cox will be a starter, that Senzel will lead us at the plate, Santiago behind it...

The old who's on first skit comes to mind...

I hope...

That KS puts it all together this year

That Hunter Martin regains his freshman form

That VJax quits sliding head first into the bag and can stay healthy the entire season

That we don't postpone/cancel a bunch of games in Feb./Mar.

That as a team we bat at least .275

That our team ERA will be 3.50 or better

That we go .500 in SEC ball

How we get there, who takes us there...no clue

Which adds to the anticipation and excitement IMO.

GBO!!!

just saw this pic on Twitter, are the boys getting to wear "long" pants this year?

CQ1DtfuWUAAdWTe.jpg

just saw this pic on Twitter, are the boys getting to wear "long" pants this year?

CQ1DtfuWUAAdWTe.jpg

Hope not, I like the traditional "short" pants. Look more like traditional baseball and less like Clemson-style pajamas.

VN Store

Back