Weekly Fall Practice Schedule (9/28-10/4)

VN News

Tennessee begins fall baseball practice on Tuesday, Sept. 29 at Lindsey Nelson Stadium. Weekly schedules for practices, scrimmages and pitching schedules will be posted to UTSports.com. All practices and scrimmages are free and open to the public.

More...

Discuss.

Welp, fall baseball practice was to get underway today no updates from twitter or anything, VJax was supposed to pitch two innings today...anyone have any info, rained here most of the day maybe it ended up indoors...

GBO!!!

Welp, fall baseball practice was to get underway today no updates from twitter or anything, VJax was supposed to pitch two innings today...anyone have any info, rained here most of the day maybe it ended up indoors...

GBO!!!

Glossed over the pitching schedule on, Monday and missed where Vjax was schedule for two innings, interesting. Wonder when the last time he threw? HS I'm guessing.....

EDIT:
Vincent Jackson Baseball Profile | Perfect Game USA

Last edited:
Glossed over the pitching schedule on, Monday and missed where Vjax was schedule for two innings, interesting. Wonder when the last time he threw? HS I'm guessing.....

EDIT:
Vincent Jackson Baseball Profile | Perfect Game USA

He threw an inning for us in 2013, didn't go so well, ended up with a 13.50 ERA...but he did pitch in high school.

I'm starting to wonder if the starters in the weekend rotation will all be left handers...I know that was random, lol...gonna try to get over there Sunday but not sure I can rearrange the schedule.

Serrano might be the best coach at UT this year besides the Weeklys.

you may be right! I'm no fan of Hart however he may be wise to extend Serrano for two years and see how it plays out. He's has bigger problems at the moment to deal with.....

Reactions: 1 person

You have to give big props to Serrano. He wants to be in knoxville for a long time. He admitted that his process doesn't work in the sec. Went out and hired a proven hitting coach in Simcox.

Reactions: 2 people
you may be right! I'm no fan of Hart however he may be wise to extend Serrano for two years and see how it plays out. He's has bigger problems at the moment to deal with.....

I'm with ya OldTimer. We are probably in the minority but this guy is good for TN baseball in the long run. We may be a bit behind schedule but we're in good hands.

You have to give big props to Serrano. He wants to be in knoxville for a long time. He admitted that his process doesn't work in the sec. Went out and hired a proven hitting coach in Simcox.

Couldn't agree more.

It's refreshing to find some level heads over here in BaseVol land. :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back