UT Baseball to Begin Fall Practice, Sept. 29

VN News

The Tennessee Baseball Program is set to begin official Fall practices on Tuesday, September 29 at Lindsey Nelson Stadium, in preparation for the upcoming 2016 season.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 2 people
Gonna be good to see/hear some baseball...:dance2:

GO BASEVOLS!

looking forward to see how the new guys pan out.......I honestly believe this year, with no expectations, the team will pleasantly surprise a few.

will any of the games be streamed ? I'm going to make the effort and watch the Vols play some base ball this coming season

I do wish they would use wood bats,I do hate the tink of the bat sound lol that and I'm sure the pitchers don't like having rockets coming back at them either :)

will any of the games be streamed ? I'm going to make the effort and watch the Vols play some base ball this coming season

I do wish they would use wood bats,I do hate the tink of the bat sound lol that and I'm sure the pitchers don't like having rockets coming back at them either :)

Last year every SEC game we had except the first game of the UGA series was either televised or available at ESPN3.

Last year every SEC game we had except the first game of the UGA series was either televised or available at ESPN3.

thanks for the info :hi:

what about the OOC games or is that according to who they play ?

I know the softball home games use to be streamed,till the SEC Network came along

thanks for the info :hi:

what about the OOC games or is that according to who they play ?

I know the softball home games use to be streamed,till the SEC Network came along

Yeah it depends, usually I just listen to those, Wilkerson is the MAN!

VN Store

Back