Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
EDITED

five schools have released "tentative" schedules

Florida
Georgia
LSU
Ole Miss
Mississippi State.

From those releases we can extrapolate three weekends.

Opening Weekend March 18-20 Vols host Ole Miss
May 6-8 Vols Host Florida
May 13-15 (next to last) Vols host LSU
May 19-21 Vols travel to Georgia

Vols obviously don't play Mississippi State

Definite Home Series:We know all 5 home opponents even if we don't know the dates

Ole Miss 3/18/3/20
Florida TBA
Vanderbilt TBA
Kentucky TBA
LSU 5/13-5/15

Definite Road Series
@Missouri TBA
@South Carolina TBA
Alabama/Auburn/Texas A&M TBA
Alabama/Auburn/Texas A&M TBA
@Georgia 5/19-5/21

Because we know all five home opponents, this would seemingly preclude Arkansas where we played last season. So we will have 2 more series at Alabama and/or Auburn, and/or Texas A&M.

We played both Auburn and Alabama in 2014 but not Texas A&M. In 2015 we played Texas A&M but not Alabama or Auburn. I suspect we'll play @Texas A&M and @Auburn

That's not a bad/difficult road schedule as we have most of our tough series at home. :good!:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
UF released schedule, we play them at home May 6th-8th...UF finishes with Vandy and LSU...We play UCI at home March 11-13...

In an interview yesterday CDS said the schedule is tough and that it would be released soon.

I am wondering why we would have UCI come to us when we know the weather is very unpredictable early in the season.

I am wondering why we would have UCI come to us when we know the weather is very unpredictable early in the season.

They think they are coming to the beach to play. Many northern schools come to our area to open the season. We are right on that line where schools still want to come south even though we all know weather can be awful

Besides March 11-13 should be well past the really bad weather.

They think they are coming to the beach to play. Many northern schools come to our area to open the season. We are right on that line where schools still want to come south even though we all know weather can be awful

Besides March 11-13 should be well past the really bad weather.

always can use the Perfect Game facility in Cartersville, GA if necessary.

It was a home and home like Arizona St. or UNLV in years past. It will be interesting to see if FIU or Grand Canyon are in play this year.

VN Store

Back