Official 2015 Summer Baseball Thread

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
I will continue to update/correct the list below. I'm also going to try to link each player to his stats page, so one can look them up at anytime.

Cape Cod - Brewster Whitecaps

HUNTER MARTIN - Brewster Whitecaps - Cape Cod Baseball League - team stats | Pointstreak Sports Technologies

NICK SENZEL - Brewster Whitecaps - Cape Cod Baseball League - team stats | Pointstreak Sports Technologies

Cape Cod - Orleans Firebirds

KYLE SERRANO - Orleans Firebirds - Cape Cod Baseball League - team stats | Pointstreak Sports Technologies

Alaska - Anchorage Bucs

AARON SOTO - Alaska Baseball League | Pointstreak Stats

BRODIE LEFTRIDGE - Alaska Baseball League | Pointstreak Stats

Alaska -Matsu Miners

ZACH WARREN - ABL- Matsu Miners | Pointstreak Stats

CHRIS HALL - ABL- Matsu Miners | Pointstreak Stats

New England - Valley Blue Sox

ERIC FREEMAN - New England Collegiate Baseball League | Pointstreak Stats

Hamptons - West Hampton Aviators

RICHARD JACKSON - Hamptons Collegiate Baseball League | Pointstreak Stats

QUINT ROBINSON - Hamptons Collegiate Baseball League | Pointstreak Stats

California - San Luis Obispo

BRETT LANGHORNE - San Luis Obispo Blues – 2015 Statistics - California Collegiate League

California - Los Angeles Brewers

JEFF MOBERG - Los Angeles Brewers – 2015 Statistics - California Collegiate League

JORDAN RODGERS - Los Angeles Brewers – 2015 Statistics - California Collegiate League

Coastal Plains - Morehead City Marlins

ZACH REID - The Automated ScoreBook - Morehead City

DOMINICK CAMMARATA - The Automated ScoreBook - Morehead City

Texas Collegiate League - Texas Marshals

JARED PRUETT - tclmarshalsbaseball.com: Statistics

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Really interested to see if Martin, Maggio, and the crew that was sent home from the team will be back. I really doubt it.

Thanks vol66 for all the info on all Big Orange baseball. Hope it helps the boys and they can come back home and be a part of something special for next season. Here's to all of them...:toast:

GBO!

Some of our players were not playing full out, didn't have their hearts in the game, and were debbie downers so coach sent them home.

There's got to be more to the story. I'd love to have more details.

Updated, couple guys added, Santiago is no longer on the roster of the Wisconsin Woodchucks. Always some movement, will keep updating...GBO!!!

CF8pp_HWMAAWFuj.jpg:large

Cammarata gets the start, and Reid could get called on in relief.

Game at 7:05

Listen: Coastal Plain League: The Nation's Hottest Summer Collegiate Baseball League

GBO!

Updated, couple guys added, Santiago is no longer on the roster of the Wisconsin Woodchucks. Always some movement, will keep updating...GBO!!!

Santiago is taking the summer off from playing as he pretty much caught the last 1/3 of the season...........

Reid comes on B7, runner on 1B, no outs...K's 2, 1 HBP...Cammarata had a throwing error that scored a run....

VN Store

Back