Hoover updates.

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
How about a thread to discuss the SEC tourney news?

A&M bats are currently taking it to Vandy's Carson Fulmer. 6-0 T4.

5 ip, 6 h, 6 er, 3 hr
:)

Oh I've been watching. Been "working from home" this week in order to not miss a game, except Tuesday when I just "had to see" a client in the B'ham area in order to make a pitstop at the ballpark. It's extremely wild that 1 & 2 in both divisions didn't play either the 1 or 2 in the other division. And UF actually avoided 1-3. Kinda amazing they didn't win the East when they played 9 games against someone other than LSU, A&M and Ark.

Oh I've been watching. Been "working from home" this week in order to not miss a game, except Tuesday when I just "had to see" a client in the B'ham area in order to make a pitstop at the ballpark. It's extremely wild that 1 & 2 in both divisions didn't play either the 1 or 2 in the other division. And UF actually avoided 1-3. Kinda amazing they didn't win the East when they played 9 games against someone other than LSU, A&M and Ark.
Well played. LOL. Sometimes there is no substitute for a face to face with an important client.

Agree on Vandy schedule. Aggies tore up a celebrated arm.

Well played. LOL. Sometimes there is no substitute for a face to face with an important client.

Agree on Vandy schedule. Aggies tore up a celebrated arm.

Forgot UF took the Vandy series as well. So they beat Vandy, avoided the top 3 in the West and still didn't win the East. Lost too many Friday night games.

@CoachDerekMason: Congrats to Vanderbilt Baseball on a 6-1 victory over Texas A&M. Hit the whip.

Damn I found this hilarious

Reactions: 1 person
@CoachDerekMason: Congrats to Vanderbilt Baseball on a 6-1 victory over Texas A&M. Hit the whip.

Damn I found this hilarious

So? Apparently, they really don't have that ONE VANDERBILT campaign up and running smoothly just yet?:no:

Seen every game here this week! Enjoying LSU fans as usual; all fans at the tournament are cordial & fun, except for the vandie dweebs. A&M lit up that vandie punk last night, driving 3 homers over right field wall. Win was a factor. LSU is some kind of special with great talent & NEVER letting up! GBO! :hi:

feather, went to Hoover last year. You are right about the LSU fans and their team. The Tigers carry themselves differently on and off the field and you can tell they know what it takes to win and they expect to win. Enjoyed watching them and the intensity they bring to the field.

The other thing you notice by being there in person is just how physical the top teams are.

Lost interest after the Vols were eliminated. In other news the Lady Vols are one game away from the WCWS. Game 2 vs. the noletts wii air at 4PM on espn or the deuce .

feather, went to Hoover last year. You are right about the LSU fans and their team. The Tigers carry themselves differently on and off the field and you can tell they know what it takes to win and they expect to win. Enjoyed watching them and the intensity they bring to the field.

The other thing you notice by being there in person is just how physical the top teams are.

PHYSICAL! Spot on! Strength, pitching, & amazing speed. Bama had played well but got their heads handled to them by vandie today. :hi:

Derek Mason is keeping us updated just fine
how many football coaches even care about baseball? but obviously he heard the score and assumed it was a win or he was just two days ahead of the curve. It's just strange that a thead for the SEC tournament was created when Vandy lost and never updated.

how many football coaches even care about baseball? but obviously he heard the score and assumed it was a win or he was just two days ahead of the curve. It's just strange that a thead for the SEC tournament was created when Vandy lost and never updated.

You lost me at mason was ahead of the curve!

VN Store

Back