Official Tennessee at #20 Arkansas Game 2 Thread - 7 PM - SECN/ESPN3

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

UKUT-HunterMartin.jpg

So. RHP Hunter Martin (1-2), 4.76 ERA - 34 IP, 28 K, 28 BB, .263 b/avg.

AT

#20 UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

ADG_SPT_UA_BBC_LOYOLA_004_r600x400.JPG

So. RHP Dominic Taccolini (6-3), 4.57 ERA - 65 IP, 61 K, 35 BB, .242 b/avg

WATCH: Watch Tennessee vs. #23 Arkansas (Baseball) Live Online at WatchESPN)

LISTEN: University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

STATS: StatMonitr Stat Feed

GBO!!!

Last edited:
For those that are curious about the bullpen the rest of the way...

K. Serrano threw 12 pitches in game 1

A. Lee threw 16 pitches in game 1

Westphal left holding his elbow after 10 pitches, he's being evaluated.

For Arky....

Z. Jackson threw 38 pitches in relief

Not liking Kane and PLenny in relief for Game 2, not a lot of options though...

GBO!!!

For Arky....

GBO!!!

I hear ya...well, Kyle and Lee will be ready I imagine, so if we can keep those bats humming , hopefully, we'll be all right. :crossfingers:

GBO!

For Arky....

GBO!!!

Don't hold anyone back for tomorrow's game, probably a washout, today is questionable as well..........not a bad deal if both get rained out as the SEC standings are based on win percentage.

Don't hold anyone back for tomorrow's game, probably a washout, today is questionable as well..........not a bad deal if both get rained out as the SEC standings are based on win percentage.

Having 1 game rained out hurts very badly. Both being rained out would be good.

1 game short Brings the tiebreaker with Georgia in play

Playing 1 and losing is the same as a rainout. Nothin to lose at all by playing when considering fighting Georgia for a spot

Last edited:
Fayetteville is under a flash flood watch.

If the game were this afternoon, I think they had a chance. Tonight. I don't see it happening. I definitely don't see a window tomorrow to allow a DH. There should be no flight restriction on Sunday as UT is out of school.

Having both games rained out would actually be pretty good- especially with Marks not starting. Losing 1 game only - as stated above, would actually put us in a tough situation tiebreaker wise with UGA as we'd have to win by a full game. However, I see UGA finishing last anyway.

Nearby Oklahoma is getting shelled with severe storm this morning and it's headed toward Fayetteville as we speak. i don't think an afternoon game would even be likely now.

Nearby Oklahoma is getting shelled with severe storm this morning and it's headed toward Fayetteville as we speak. i don't think an afternoon game would even be likely now.

Oh well, glad we won last night. At least we can say we played a series without taking a loss. Now let's sweep the leg humpers next weekend and get ready for Hoover.

Radar looks like it might miss Fayetteville to the south with the worst of it.

Radar looks like it might miss Fayetteville to the south with the worst of it.

Right...on...we ain't giving up...:no:...gonna have to whip out the special (no-rain dance), txbo...:yes: :peace2:Need to play, and win, these two games...:rock:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Last edited:
Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB · 14m 14 minutes ago
POSTPONED | No game tonight and we'll play two 7 inning games tomorrow morning starting at 10:05 a.m. #WPS

That probably means 11:05 AM for us in the Eastern...

Last edited:
Weather permitting, see yawl here at 11:05 AM tomorrow...just a reminder....Happy Mother's Day...GBO!!!

Last edited:
Links in the original post have been updated and should be ready to go for game two.

According to line ups posted on twitter...they are going with McKinney, their normal Sunday guy in game 2...3.06 ERA, true freshman...he's good.

VN Store

Back