Official Kentucky at Tennessee Game 1 Thread - 6 PM - SECN/ESPN3

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
I am going to the game tonight and I can't figure out how to post links on this thingamajig so if one of you fine fellers could help out with that I would appreciate it!

Big Game!

GBO!!!

SOUTH CAROLINA BASEBALL

052125020036-c.jpg

VS.

TENNESSEE BASEBALL

baseball-metal.png

VIDEO: ESPN3 Watch South Carolina vs. Tennessee (Baseball) Live Online at WatchESPN)

AUDIO: University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

LIVE STATS: StatMonitr Stat Feed

daniel-sc_5637327_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Anytime, unfortunately I'm going to be mobile again and will not be able to help out with the play by play tonight.

I'll be streaming on the go............GBO!

I'm hoping I can jump on and provide play-by-play at around 7est. if no one else can.

I am going to the game tonight and I can't figure out how to post links on this thingamajig so if one of you fine fellers could help out with that I would appreciate it!

Big Game!

GBO!!!

Excellent! Enjoy...try to stay in your seat. :)

GBO!

Big Game!

GBO!!!

31VFL said he could come in at 7est. Just sayin'. Dang, you try to enjoy the game and give us a rundown tomorrow. You deserve a break...:good!: But, if you did get bored we're still here. :clapping:

GBO!

Sorry guys, I'm babysitting my granddaughter...she's two and half months old...yeah. So if I could hand this off to someone...and :clapping:

GO BIG ORANGE

don't know what happened before, but, wow...3...nothing vols...gee...not sure I missed much...so, GO BIG ORANGE! :rock::rock::rock:

1-0, 1-1, 2-1, single up the middle. Runners at the corners with one out for Kyle Martin.

1-0, 1-1, 3-6-3 double play! Headed to the bottom of the 5th.

Not sure who actually covered first So listed it as above.

VN Store

Back