Official Tennessee at Kentucky Game 1 Thread - 7 PM - SECN/ESPN3

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
Tennessee-at-UC-Irvine-11-622x420.jpg

AT

Bc6NP.AuSt.79.jpeg

Watch: Watch Tennessee vs. Kentucky (Baseball) Live Online at WatchESPN)

Listen: University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

Radio: Sports Radio WNML

Stats: CBSSports.com GameTracker - Baseball

GBO!!!

Would love to know the context of that pic

Anybody??

Looks like they are fighting but one coach was ejected and the other is trying to hold him back...lol...I think.

Kentucky Coach Gary Henderson shoved offensive coordinator Brian Green, who was ejected on the play, following a controversial call in the third inning.

Read more here: UK baseball upbeat about post-season chances despite getting swept by No. 1 Vanderbilt | Baseball | Kentucky.com

Thanks 66. At first glance I thought it was a player

Green is now the head coach at New Mexico State so I missed that a year ago

Question if we win the 3 games at Kentucky does that get us in to the sec tournament?

That alone might not do it, but losing this series would be a definite blow. Just my opinion but we need to go 4-2 in the next two series' or better because it's not likely that we win a game against TAMU.

vol66, if we win tonight, please use the same KY pic tomorrow. I'm very superstitious about these sort of things. We have nothing to lose...........

Reactions: 1 person
vol66, if we win tonight, please use the same KY pic tomorrow. I'm very superstitious about these sort of things. We have nothing to lose...........

Surely, you're not saying we need outside help to beat these putty kats...do you? Well, heck, I'm all for it if it will get us a win. :)

GBO!

That alone might not do it, but losing this series would be a definite blow. Just my opinion but we need to go 4-2 in the next two series' or better because it's not likely that we win a game against TAMU.

Thank you I live in Alabama and love going to the tournament but only when we are in it!!!!!! Go vols

VN Store

Back