Baseball team has given up

This season is a wreck. I thought this was suppose to be the "year"?

This is UT baseball. Excuses and more "next year". Hell...spring practice is upon us. No sense wasting time with this bunch. Same old song and dance. Serrano was and is fools gold. Feel like a chump for buying into his pitch. Looks like his players certainly don't.

Reactions: 1 person
This is going to be a bad season but Serrano will still be the coach in 2016.

I give him one more year. If this is still the product, I fire his ass. Sick of his excuses and coach speak. We should be better. We should expect more. Put up or move on Serrano.

Reactions: 3 people
I give him one more year. If this is still the product, I fire his ass. Sick of his excuses and coach speak. We should be better. We should expect more. Put up or move on Serrano.

I'm with you,if his team sucks in 2016 can his arse

I'll have what he's having...and make it a double!!

:eek:lol:

Make mine a triple...not giving up on this team...no way...no how. DS right now is mumbling to himself in a bathroom stall...what the hell is going on? He's as much in the dark as us. He's already made some changes. You can bet Kyle ain't gonna be starting next Sunday series. He'll make more changes. The first thing, of course, is not lose the team...now. Lot's of ball to play!
Stay tuned! :shades:
GO BASEVOLS!

:eek:lol:

Make mine a triple...not giving up on this team...no way...no how. DS right now is mumbling to himself in a bathroom stall...what the hell is going on? He's as much in the dark as us. He's already made some changes. You can bet Kyle ain't gonna be starting next Sunday series. He'll make more changes. The first thing, of course, is not lose the team...now. Lot's of ball to play!
Stay tuned! :shades:
GO BASEVOLS!

I was on cloud nine when we hired him, but I'm not seeing results. By now we should be competitive in the east.Just more of the same. Hope they turn it around and make a run. I'd be happy to eat my words. If they don't, next year would be put up or get out if I were making the decision. Honeymoon is way over for me.

Reactions: 2 people
I was on cloud nine when we hired him, but I'm not seeing results. By now we should be competitive in the east.Just more of the same. Hope they turn it around and make a run. I'd be happy to eat my words. If they don't, next year would be put up or get out if I were making the decision. Honeymoon is way over for me.

Trust me, I understand. Don't like what I'm seeing either. This team got off to a really bad start...jus' saying, and haven't recovered. I just choose to believe DS will try his best to figure it out. Will he? Who knows!
But I'm pulling for these kids as much as anything so...
we'll see.

GO BASEVOLS!

Trust me, I understand. Don't like what I'm seeing either. This team got off to a really bad start...jus' saying, and haven't recovered. I just choose to believe DS will try his best to figure it out. Will he? Who knows!
But I'm pulling for these kids as much as anything so...
we'll see.

GO BASEVOLS!

We need to let him have the rest of this year and next to get things headed in the right direction. If we have the same results, it's time to start thinking change. I'm all for giving folks the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to work through problems, but there comes a time when the definition of insanity comes into play. A full 4 years should be plenty of time to get things on track. If not, I don't think it's unreasonable to contemplate a change.

We need to let him have the rest of this year and next to get things headed in the right direction. If we have the same results, it's time to start thinking change. I'm all for giving folks the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to work through problems, but there comes a time when the definition of insanity comes into play. A full 4 years should be plenty of time to get things on track. If not, I don't think it's unreasonable to contemplate a change.
3 years in and there's no evidence of things being on track

:good!: :hi:

GO BASEVOLS!

VN Store

Back