GBO!!!
Staff member
1404150241000-christinstewart.jpg

AT

USVESLBCEJMVLNX.20100530182813.jpg

7 PM

Watch $$$/Listen: Florida International - Home

Live Stats: BSBall Live Stats

*** John Wilkerson said on local radio that he would not make the trip so I assume there will be no local radio or audio stream at utsports.

GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Bergeron said line up will look like this:

1. Hall
2. Lance
3. Stew
4. Senzel
5. Maggio
6.VJax
7. Houser
8. Moberg
9. Simcox

Asked to discuss FIU: "they're predicted to finish #2 in CUSA behind Rice"...thinks we'll see good arms...

Said the national writers picking FIU will be "pin up" material, gives them extra motivation...

GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
The first step on the road to the NCAA Tournament for the Tennessee BaseVols! The BaseVols will sweep FIU.

Andy Cox @andycox44
· 3h 3 hours ago
It's gameday baby! Finally. About to start this great journey with the best brothers/friends I could ask for! @Vol_Baseball

Vincent jackson @Vjack40
· 3h 3 hours ago
Its GAMEDAY for the vols!!!!

Jacob Westphal @J_Cubbb
· 2h 2 hours ago
GameDay! #VolsBaby

Drake™ @_DRAKEEE
· 1h 1 hour ago
Game day for the #Vols babayyyyy lets get it!

Chris Burke @ChrisBurke02
· 4h 4 hours ago
College baseball Opening day is so special. Players, Enjoy every second, it will be over in a blink! #RoadToOmaha

Zack Godley @godleyzt
· 5h 5 hours ago
Let's go!! It's game day for the @Vol_Baseball team and I'm just as excited as when I was playing can't wait to listen #vfl#excited#ourtime

Dave Serrano @DaveSerranoUT
· 14h 14 hours ago
It was great to see some great VFL's tonight at practice. Scott Drucker and Javier Herrara stopped by to watch. All Vols are always welcomed

Benito Santiago @Ivanslugger
· 2h 2 hours ago
The day is here...Opening Day only a few hours away #VolNation

David Houser @22Houser
· 4h 4 hours ago
Opening Day 2015 ... Enough said #GoVols @Vol_Baseball

jp arencibia @jparencibia9
· 3h 3 hours ago
Getting ready for spring supporting @Vol_Baseball who crank it up today! #TrustTheProcess #EnjoyEverySecondOfIt

I'm watching Dave's first and most recent press conference. I can't wait to listen today. Too bad it won't be John Wilkerson.

Wilkerson starts next Friday (I think), but I'm sort of dreading having to listen to the FIU broadcast...maybe it won't be THAT bad.

PLAY BALL!!!!! Go Vols!

As soon as this game starts, my purgatory between football and baseball season is officially over.

VN Store

Back