Less than two months

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
We are in home stretch. After Xmas break it gets real!

by the way, les than 60 days until the season and Kentucky and Missouri have no announced their full schedule. WTF?!?

Especially Kentucky who has had a degree of success in recent years. Does their administrations think this high school?

Wish I could get to South Florida for the opening weekend. I'm going to need warm weather by mid-February. Unfortunately, I'll be stuck and on way back from a week long trip to Cincinnati. Huge difference in climes between Boca and Queen City.

by the way, les than 60 days until the season and Kentucky and Missouri have no announced their full schedule. WTF?!?

Especially Kentucky who has had a degree of success in recent years. Does their administrations think this high school?

Wish I could get to South Florida for the opening weekend. I'm going to need warm weather by mid-February. Unfortunately, I'll be stuck and on way back from a week long trip to Cincinnati. Huge difference in climes between Boca and Queen City.

I know I'm going to try to make it over. This season could be special. Wouldn't mind going to Hoover, also.

GO BASEVOLS!

I know I'm going to try to make it over. This season could be special. Wouldn't mind going to Hoover, also.

GO BASEVOLS!

GO BASEVOLS!

Hoover is a great trip. If you can only go for a day or so, go for the first two days and see every team play at least once.

Also, baseball fans are the best fans. The games I've seen in Hoover involved the fans rooting for their teams without a lot of trash talking and yelling at other fans like at football games. If you've never been to the SEC Baseball Tournament, you need to go at least once.

Love your optimism Dave but it still comes down to pitching. A few troubling items coming out of the fall included Andy Cox battling a sore/tired arm (threw very little) and Hunter Martin's ineffectiveness in inter squad scrimmages. The Vols will need both of these guys to be on top of their game for this to be a successful season.

Love your optimism Dave but it still comes down to pitching. A few troubling items coming out of the fall included Andy Cox battling a sore/tired arm (threw very little) and Hunter Martin's ineffectiveness in inter squad scrimmages. The Vols will need both of these guys to be on top of their game for this to be a successful season.

We also need Brett Marks to hit his insane potential along with Stephen Kane. I think both of those will happen. As long as KS and some Freshmen can step up to relieve and spell starting pitchers we will be fine.

I'm more worried about our hitting.

Marks had a good fall and Kane threw well also. I also look for Andrew Lee to have a very good spring. Hope Serrano can be more consistent fulfilling his potential.

The Vols have hit and played defense well enough to win the past two years. This should continue.

Just noticed that the Kentucky series in Lexington has been made a Thur-Fri-Sat series/

That will take some planning about Keeneland and baseball. Was not wanting to take off two days.

VN Store

Back