Vol Baseball Unveils 2015 Schedule

VN News

Tennessee Head Coach Dave Serrano officially announced the 2015 Volunteer Baseball schedule featuring 31 home games at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss.

So I don't get to watch the games because I don't have the SEC network. :'(

1. Why are you awake at 2:18 am?
2. Why are you awake and on VN at 2:18 am?
3. Why are you awake, on VN and worrrying about baseball games that won't be played for another 4-6 months at 2:18 am?

Just had to ask.:no:

1. Why are you awake at 2:18 am?
2. Why are you awake and on VN at 2:18 am?
3. Why are you awake, on VN and worrrying about baseball games that won't be played for another 4-6 months at 2:18 am?

Just had to ask.:no:

1) I live on the west coast
2) I live on the west coast and love the vols
3) I live on the west coast, love the vols, and want my basevols!

Reactions: 2 people
Stronger pre-conference weekend slate than last year. Series @ FIU and @ UC Irvine will gain some selection committee love if on the bubble in May.

Stronger pre-conference weekend slate than last year. Series @ FIU and @ UC Irvine will gain some selection committee love if on the bubble in May.

I think that's why we scheduled them. I also think we are good enough to beat them.

I think that's why we scheduled them. I also think we are good enough to beat them.

It all comes down to the pitching. If Cox, Lee and Martin build on what they did last year, Serrano can get some consistency, Owenby can throw enough strikes to be the closer, and one or two of the new guys can give some quality innings, this is an NCAA team.

It all comes down to the pitching. If Cox, Lee and Martin build on what they did last year, Serrano can get some consistency, Owenby can throw enough strikes to be the closer, and one or two of the new guys can give some quality innings, this is an NCAA team.

I'm not worried about our pitching at all. Our rotation this year will actually be deep. Brett Marks will be a great pitcher as he was hurt last year. Our rotation probably will be: Cox,Martin,Serrano, Marks, and a surprise freshman who will step up. Serrano is one of the best pitching coaches in the SEC.

I am worried more about our bats. We need a few guys to step up with Senzel and Stewart.

Burger -

I will be at the UC Irvine series with my daughter & some friends from Cali if you would like to join us you'd be more than welcome.

Burger -

I will be at the UC Irvine series with my daughter & some friends from Cali if you would like to join us you'd be more than welcome.

If I have the funds by then, I will definitely make it. I am honored by the offer, and I truly appreciate it.

We can talk about details more. My email for this forum is bigburger0452@gmail.com.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back