Congrats to Ole Miss

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
I'm not overly fond of Ole Miss in anything but they accomplished a great deal winning in very hostil place and finally reaching Omaha.

And good work by the plate umpire tonight. The fans *****ed and moaned about EVERY SINGLE PITCH and he called the game consistently every night.

And the ULL runner that got thrown out at the plate. You can't complain if you never touched the plate. Ironically, if there had been dirt at the plate instead of berber, he may have scored.

By the way, I guess the longest droughts in conference now are Kentucky (obviously) and maybe Missouri who has not been for a while.

Last edited:
I was rooting for ULL in the post season and if they had to lose I'm glad it was to an SEC team, Ole Miss is deserving.

On that play at the plate, the catcher did a fantastic job blocking the plate, runner never touched it as you said.

That was one of the best baseball series I've seen in a while in terms of being hard fought! Ole Miss had their backs against the wall and they stood up to those idiot fans the elements, and outlasted ULL. I never realized how much more I like Ole Miss fans rather than fans from Louisiana. Their redneck idiots...they really are! To be so tough they moaned like little babies!

VN Store

Back