Baseball Jerseys For Sale

VOLsome

just reading...
I searched before creating this thread, so my apologies if I missed something.

I most have one of those retro Astros looking baseball jerseys.....the UT store online doesn't carry them.....anyone have any idea where one can be found for purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

I most have one of those retro Astros looking baseball jerseys.....the UT store online doesn't carry them.....anyone have any idea where one can be found for purchase?

Thanks in advance!

I think the 'stros wore those jerseys in the '70s. Good luck. :hi:

I think the 'stros wore those jerseys in the '70s. Good luck. :hi:

So to clarify I don't care about the Stros....simply stating that the Tennessee Jersey looks similar so that people would know what i was talking about.

Fanatics.com

I've already looked there too, so unless you have a link to show me what i missed it's not there.

...see pic to know what I want to purchase.

Attachments

• FnOs2WB.jpg
    FnOs2WB.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
You could try calling UT athletics and just ask them.

Good idea...cant believe i hadn't thought of that :banghead2:

Well if anyone knows please post, otherwise Ill update if i figure it out, I thought others may have already searched/found it...

I'm not sure that they have started producing them for retail sale yet. I second giving UT Athletics a call. If you find out when and where they will be available, please let us know.

Thanks in advance!

The jerseys are not available for sale. The minimum order for something like that at retail is 400-500 pieces and the Vol Shop (formerly the UT Bookstore) that operates the stands at the games and the on-campus store didn't feel they would be popular enough to move that many jerseys. Considering they didn't sell 500 basketball jerseys this year, I'm guessing that they were probably correct.

The jerseys are not available for sale. The minimum order for something like that at retail is 400-500 pieces and the Vol Shop (formerly the UT Bookstore) that operates the stands at the games and the on-campus store didn't feel they would be popular enough to move that many jerseys. Considering they didn't sell 500 basketball jerseys this year, I'm guessing that they were probably correct.

You're probably right, but a lot of folks wanted one, me included.

Very logical but I think many people would actually be more likely to purchase a baseball jersey. Basketball unis are exactly....suited...to grown men.

VN Store

Back