Uh...what am I looking at?

fade route

Just being honest
SIAP, but are these really our baseball unis?? Good Lord - ugliest things I've seen in quite some time.

image.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Well you are going to be pissed this football season because there's rumors that Adidas has came up with similar football jerseys

Cruz__Jose_-_1977.jpg

Reminds me of the Astros from 1975 till 1993. Hated them then and I don`t these unis either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I actually like the throwbacks themselves. What I don't like is how Adidas brands its schools together with the same alternates. For example Louisville literally has these exact same uniforms. Adidas does it with basketball (2013 alternate camo-like uniforms) and football (see Texas A&M gray jerseys and tell me the color/texturing doesn't look a little familiar).

I actually like the throwbacks themselves. What I don't like is how Adidas brands its schools together with the same alternates. For example Louisville literally has these exact same uniforms. Adidas does it with basketball (2013 alternate camo-like uniforms) and football (see Texas A&M gray jerseys and tell me the color/texturing doesn't look a little familiar).

nike does the exact same thing

a few years back every single Nike basketball uniform had the same collarbone design. It was some kind of horn. Uniwatch had a field day with them

I like them in a weird way since it's a throwback (well more like an homage to a throwback), but it does drive me nuts how they had to put so many shades of orange on the jersey to give it that affect. It makes it look like the people that made the jersey didn't talk to the people that made the hats.

Still not as bad as the year Raleigh was coaching and he ditched almost all the black from the uniforms and brought out those ugly orange batting helmets. The shade wasn't even close to the right orange.

a few years back every single Nike basketball uniform had the same collarbone design. It was some kind of horn. Uniwatch had a field day with them

I remember those. Yeah, not a fan of companies trying to put teams into a brand by making similar uniforms. Also, I just remembered the infamous football "one sleeve" worn by Florida and Va Tech. That was quite an eye sore.

VN Store

Back