Official Tennessee at Georgia Game 3 Thread - 4 PM

The family and I are headed out to The O & W Game as is our tradition, so I'm going to miss a few innings today.

This is a really big baseball game today. GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Serrano gave up a few hits and hit batter, GA scores 2. Still bottom of 1

Zero it depend who you ask! In my opinion KS is not ready to be a starter. He may throw 93-94 but he doesn't seem to have a lot of movement on the ball & leaves it high over the plate. He has been given MANY chances and I have not been impressed. Others on the board seem to like him. He is our #4 starter.

Reactions: 3 people
Top 2
Price grounds out to 1st. 2 outs
Smart k's looking. Pitch looked low and away by the way the catcher caught it........

Zero it depend who you ask! In my opinion KS is not ready to be a starter. He may throw 93-94 but he doesn't seem to have a lot of movement on the ball & leaves it high over the plate. He has been given MANY chances and I have not been impressed. Others on the board seem to like him. He is our #4 starter.

thanks.

CVF - who do you consider the #3 starter? Just curious, if you don't want to answer that's cool. You seem to know the team pretty good.

FWIW, I thought Kyle pitched a really nice game last Sunday vs. the dores.

Top 3
Maggio flies out to left, 1 out
Schultz bunts to 3rd and almost beats it out, 2 outs
Jackson up

CVF - who do you consider the #3 starter? Just curious, if you don't want to answer that's cool. You seem to know the team pretty good.

FWIW, I thought Kyle pitched a really nice game last Sunday vs. the dores.

He did indeed. Based on that game, I would have started him today.

Top 3
Maddox doubles down the left field line and Jackson scores from first. Down 2-1 top 3

VN Store

Back