Staff member
#21 Tennessee Volunteers
6_840127.jpg

AT

#2 South Carolina Gamecocks
6_845548.JPG

Audio: University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Live Stats: CBSSports.com GameTracker - Men's Baseball

Live Blog: BASEBALL CENTRAL: #21 Vols at #2 South Carolina - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

Stream(PPV): University of South Carolina Official Athletic Site

GBO!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been looking forward to this series the entire season. Of course, first pitch is scheduled for 7PM and the BasketVOLS are scheduled to tip off at 7:15PM...this is a dilemma.

I have posted UT's live blog link above, depending on who is doing the blogging, it can be a very good way to keep up with the game...you know...if you're trying to watch something else, lol.

In addition, https://twitter.com/Vol_Baseball

GBO!

Could be a historic night for the Tennessee Volunteers! Go diamond Vols & basketball Vols!

Game time has been moved til 7:30 due to current weather conditions.......per twitter.

I hope the game does not rain out. I also hope we don't get swept this weekend. It would be major if we won the series at all.

Moved to 8PM...

Tennessee Baseball ‏@Vol_Baseball · 22m
First pitch at Carolina Stadium has now been moved to 8 p.m. ET #GoVols

Bj2f7p8IgAAJAjm.jpg

Class move by SC, putting the game on the video board...

Tennessee Baseball ‏@Vol_Baseball · 7m
Yup... This just happened! @Vol_Hoops on the big board for us! Thank you, @GamecockBasebll! #OneTennessee pic.twitter.com/v5d5EloSjR

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee Baseball ‏@Vol_Baseball · 19s
The tarp is coming off the field here at Carolina Stadium! First pitch slated for 8:15pm ET! pic.twitter.com/bS3U5lylHL

Nick Williams strikes out the side to start things off for the #Vols! We're scoreless after one. Senzel, Jackson & Maggio due up.

Unbelievable diving stop by A.J. Simcox up the middle, but it's a base hit for South Carolina's Connor Bright. First hit of the game.

VN Store

Back