Staff member
AP.jpg
AT
Vol_Baseball.png

Watch: University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Listen:University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Live Stats: CBSSports.com GameTracker - Men's Baseball

GBO!!!

I'm looking for a strong outing from Kyle Serrano today.

So glad he came.

Hopefully he stays a while.

I'm being selfish for wanting that because he has a professional opportunity in front of him. I'd love to see him evolve here though. The minor leagues may tougher but winning here means more to fans than winning in the minors. I'm not saying he's a minor leaguer. Just saying he'll have to work his way up regardless. I hope he does it here.

Any scout on AP, 66?

I believe AP is starting a junior (DeLee) who has pitched 7.2 innings, and he has given up 7 runs. The line-up hitting wise is literally all freshman and seniors. I want to say it was 5 freshman and four seniors.

Last edited:
Any scout on AP, 66?

AP is 8-10, they got swept by Baylor early in the season, lost a series to Iowa, their best win is probably over a 12-3 Bradley team.

They've gone 4-3 over their last 7 winning a series with Eastern Illinois last weekend.

Their RPI is 248, SOS 212

I don't know much about them...

AP is 8-10, they got swept by Baylor early in the season, lost a series to Iowa, their best win is probably over a 12-3 Bradley team.

They've gone 4-3 over their last 7 winning a series with Eastern Illinois last weekend.

Their RPI is 248, SOS 212

I don't know much about them...
Good summary. Thanks.

I'd really like to see KS have a great outing. He must be pretty frustrated so far.

Pretty crazy line up...Stew with the night off, Youngblood starts in CF...Maggio with the night off, Price takes 1B...Simcox with the night off, Smart at SS, Rodgers at 3B...Maddox with the night off, Senzel at 2B...Andrew Lee at DH...Schultz on for Houser at C.

grounder to SS ends the inning...Govs go down in order...Bot. 1 , No score

VN Store

Back