The Official Get The Baseball Forum Listed Above The Around The NCAA Thread

We (as posters, not the team) aren't ready for prime time. :p

Although, I must say...I just went to Vandymania...you know, big series win versus LSU, figured there'd be a bunch of folks discussing...not really.

I think we could get some good vol baseball discussion in here. Baseball is actually tied with football as my favorite sport, and I can still play!

I think so too, obviously seems like folks are swinging by...still play what, football or baseball, both?

I think so too, obviously seems like folks are swinging by...still play what, football or baseball, both?

I like what I see in this team. It is so refreshing. We are playing with alot if swagger. Also I like it that the couple of games that we have lost we did not fold our tent up and just go home. Both loses they have followed up with series clinching wins. That speaks volumes of how far this team has come.GBO!!!!

I like what I see in this team. It is so refreshing. We are playing with alot if swagger. Also I like it that the couple of games that we have lost we did not fold our tent up and just go home. Both loses they have followed up with series clinching wins. That speaks volumes of how far this team has come.GBO!!!!

Yep they seem to have true grit, one can tell that as a team, they don't like to lose...and that is refreshing, I agree.

Baseball. Folks are always swinging by. I just figured out how to see games, so ill have some insight.

VN Store

Back