#19 Vols Take Series At #24 ASU, 6-4

VN News

#19 Tennessee captured the series at #24 Arizona State with a 6-4 victory over the Sun Devils on Sunday afternoon. The Vols are now 14-1 overall.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 2 people
Excellent.
DS's hard work is paying off. Turning the corner.
Great series win on the road!!

#19 Tennessee captured the series at #24 Arizona State with a 6-4 victory over the Sun Devils on Sunday afternoon. The Vols are now 14-1 overall.

More...

Discuss.

It is parody of lightning strikes twice.

Vols came back multiple times in game two and game three.
In both wins they also had big innings scoring 3 runs in a inning.
They scored six runs in both wins.
Also both wins happened on Saturday and Sunday the days of the week that both start with S.

My prediction on the mark that the vols would make a statement in their first real test winning two of three on the road.

Great weekend for vols fans.

The anti-Serrano/Vol baseball crowd seems strangely quiet now. lulz. I wanted him as our HC the first time he applied when they hired Raleigh instead. CDS is a real baseball man and a winner that cares about people. We are so fortunate he wanted to be a Vol again and the UTAD did not screw it up this time around.

Congrats to the team. So proud of them. It's good to be a Tennessee Vol!

Reactions: 6 people
The anti-Serrano/Vol baseball crowd seems strangely quiet now. lulz. I wanted him as our HC the first time he applied when they hired Raleigh instead. CDS is a real baseball man and a winner that cares about people. We are so fortunate he wanted to be a Vol again and the UTAD did not screw it up this time around.

Congrats to the team. So proud of them. It's good to be a Tennessee Vol!

There was an anti-Serrano crowd? Are they stupid?

CDS's in game coaching might be one of the best in the country, but I am impressed with what the position his recruiting has put him in. He said it in the interview that he had never been in the situation to have so many fresh arms in the bullpen on a Sunday. What he has done to get this team game ready could not be more impressive. And geez, Senzel just keeps producing. I watched him in high school and knew he was going to be good, I just did not expect him to be this good. Keep it up, boys! GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Awesome. Here we were hoping to just make it to Hoover. With this kind of play, we might even make Omaha.

CDS's in game coaching might be one of the best in the country, but I am impressed with what the position his recruiting has put him in. He said it in the interview that he had never been in the situation to have so many fresh arms in the bullpen on a Sunday. What he has done to get this team game ready could not be more impressive. And geez, Senzel just keeps producing. I watched him in high school and knew he was going to be good, I just did not expect him to be this good. Keep it up, boys! GBO

Just said the exact same thing to someone today. He's killing it.

Make him take classes if its such a big deal. 60 units is attainable.

He uses his situation to illustrate why working toward a degree is so important. Feels like he missed on top jobs for a long time because of it. I know it was a big issue for Hamilton the first time.

He uses his situation to illustrate why working toward a degree is so important. Feels like he missed on top jobs for a long time because of it. I know it was a big issue for Hamilton the first time.

I wonder if he's going to work on it while he's at UT. It would make a brilliant story.

Watched ASU's internet feed Saturday night and imo Houser was the game MVP. He blocked the plate twice and took two sure runs off their side of the scoreboard...without his defense we don't win that game.

Hiring good coaches was a huge issue with Hamilton as well.

Arizona state shall forever remember how we used them as are coming out party.

We lay the smackdown on their candy asses. The vols like the Chevy Pickup are built like a rock, and were not contained or hindered from having big innings, and executing in game 2 and 3.
Remember the vols the sun devils shall remember them.

VN Store

Back