Question about tickets

OrngeJuiceJones

I went to uttix. com and was looking for tickets to a few weekend sec series, and I noticed on the seating chart something called "the porch". What is this, and how can you sit there? Seems all games its unavailable. Anyone know anything about this? Have pictures of it?

I went to uttix. com and was looking for tickets to a few weekend sec series, and I noticed on the seating chart something called "the porch". What is this, and how can you sit there? Seems all games its unavailable. Anyone know anything about this? Have pictures of it?

images
6013823.jpeg

That is a section over the LF wall that is for groups. Umbrellas, chairs and such. You can bring your own food or UT will cater. Price depends on series. The porches set on risers allowing persons to looker over the tall wall. Can't buy online.

Per website
THE PORCH
The Porch is a great way to entertain friends, co-workers, or any group. Located in left field, each porch comes with 15 tickets and three parking passes. Bring your own food or you can choose from our menu.

» Porch Reservation Form (PDF)

Reactions: 1 person
I will be in Knoxville in May (during the Fla series). You all think it will be better to buy tickets ahead of time online or just get them there?

I will be in Knoxville in May (during the Fla series). You all think it will be better to buy tickets ahead of time online or just get them there?

The fact that we are asking these kinds of questions makes me so excited for this program. This was an outrageously laughable question 2-3 years ago. Now its remotely reasonable. I would still not even think twice about driving from Nashville with the plan to get a ticket when I showed up (no matter who the opponent) but the fact that there is concern is such a great thing IMO.

Kind of off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread to ask a dumb question.
Do the Vols play Ole Miss in Oxford this year?
I live in West Tennessee and it would be awesome to go see these guys live.

Do MVP tickets ever get posted to sell in VN? A friend took me 2 years ago. It included a cushoined seat behind home plate and all you can eat food available under the stadium. It was a ton of fun. He got them through a donor/season ticket holder.

Last edited:
Kind of off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread to ask a dumb question.
Do the Vols play Ole Miss in Oxford this year?
I live in West Tennessee and it would be awesome to go see these guys live.

No Ole Miss, but we do play at Miss. St.

Do MVP tickets ever get posted to sell in VN? A friend took me 2 years ago. It included a cushoined seat behind home plate and all you can eat food available under the stadium. It was a ton of fun. He got them through a donor/season ticket holder.

If I lived in Knoxville, I'd have MVP seats. Looks like a bargain for what you get.

VN Store

Back