Diamond Vols Enter Top 25 After 10-0 Start

VN News

Off to the best start in Tennessee baseball history, the unbeaten Diamond Vols moved into the USA Today Coaches' Poll at No. 21 on Monday, and climbed nine spots to No. 19 in the latest Collegiate Baseball Newspaper table.

More...

Discuss.

Off to the best start in Tennessee baseball history, the unbeaten Diamond Vols moved into the USA Today Coaches' Poll at No. 21 on Monday, and climbed nine spots to No. 19 in the latest Collegiate Baseball Newspaper table.

More...

Discuss.

Vols aren't flying under their radar not surprising topnotch best start got noticed.
Damn it's been so long since they were ranked it's great.
It's great to be a ut vol.

Vols are a top 25 team they'll show it vs Arizona state, and by producing a record in division games of 15-19 wins.

Great to see the Diamond Vols right the ship!

On a sidenote, is it too much to ask for the hats to match the jerseys? I mean, they aren't even close... :blink:
9772641.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person

On a sidenote, is it too much to ask for the hats to match the jerseys? I mean, they aren't even close... :blink:
9772641.jpeg

I love the orange rainbow jerseys, but I do agree about the cap. Perhaps a white cap with a power t would look better. Right now it sure doesn't match.
But, no matter how you look, just win, baby!

9772641.jpeg

I seriously want one of those jerseys...I really likem...a white hat wouLd look better or a black one...

9772641.jpeg

I like the jerseys ok, but yeah why is the orange on them so much different than the orange on the hat? The hate looks like the actual orange we wear, the orange on the jerseys looks like Clemson.

9772641.jpeg

Nope not to much to ask for.

These jerseys seriously make me think of The Astros very old jerseys.

VN Store

Back