Baseball Inks 11 In Early Signing Period

VN News

After securing topflight recruiting classes in his first two seasons at Tennessee, head coach Dave Serrano and his staff have put together arguably their strongest to date this season, announcing on Monday that 11 total commits (9 signees) will join the program for the 2014-15 academic year.

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 1 person
Another example of how much time it takes to rebuild a program that has been allowed to go in the dumper by bad AD management along with a negligent Chancellor and BOT.

Serrano is big time in college baseball coaching circles. We are fortunate to have him. Good luck to the diamond Vols next season!

Reactions: 3 people
I compare baseball to football in some sense. This coaching staff was left with nothing and they are starting to climb with good recruiting. Watch the improvement this year. I think football is in the same boat and will get there in time.

I agree that the entire coaching staff have done an exceptional job in recruiting. They are targeting quality instead of quantity like the other big name schools do. This philosophy also helps the recruits feel comfortable in their decision making process. Great job coach Serrano!!!!

VN Store

Back