Recent tweets from CDS

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
Tweets from Serrano:

Tennessee Baseball ‏@Vol_Baseball 1h
SERRANO: We appreciate anyone who comes out and supports us. You'll see what I've been talking about. You'll see the swagger & confidence.

SERRANO: We want the fans to come out to Lindsey Nelson Stadium and support our guys wearing the orange for the first time. We're excited.

SERRANO: Friday at 4pm we play Belmont. It will be a great test for us. I have a lot of respect for the Bruins. It will be a great game.

SERRANO: I was so happy for @UTCoachJones and @Vol_Football on Saturday. Their momentum will help our entire athletic department.

SERRANO: We're getting the majority of what we want from the state of Tennessee.

SERRANO: I try to look for a winner person not just player when it comes to recruiting.

SERRANO: Vincent Jackson has healed extremely well. We've got a good battle in CF with him. Our returners have gotten a lot stronger.

SERRANO: We did recruit for power. Chris Kemp a scout and #VFL watching us now told me he's impressed with what we've done in 2 years.

SERRANO: We had to go out and get some polished juco guys. It's going to help us tremendously this season.

SERRANO: There's no reason why we shouldn't be successful. The future is now in my mind. There's plenty of talent on the field.

SERRANO: I'm probably most proud of what we've done in the last two years (on the #15 class according to @BaseballAmerica).

SERRANO: I'm really happy with how this class has fit in with our first class.

SERRANO on @SportsAnimal99: We've seen a lot of good things this fall. I can finally see that we're getting close to where we want to be.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back