Yan Gomes

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
Thrilled to see Yan Gomes return to campus and not hold ill grudges against program for actions of the under-qualified, ill-tempered, overpaid, over-their-head, immature, mouth-breathing, untalented, petulant, malodorous, obnoxious, thin-skinned, ex staff and head coach.

Reactions: 2 people
Thrilled to see Yan Gomes return to campus and not hold ill grudges against program for actions of the under-qualified, ill-tempered, overpaid, over-their-head, immature, mouth-breathing, untalented, petulant, malodorous, obnoxious, thin-skinned, ex staff and head coach.

Hamilton is batting 1000% right now. He hired Kiffin, Raleigh, & Dooley.....

Also glad. He's a great representative and happy that he's going to work out here this offseason. Great example for our guys.

And very glad people didn't complain he was allowed back like when UT interviewed him last year and were ripped for it in this thread: http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-baseball/161934-breaking-barriers-make-show.html

Reactions: 1 person
Also glad. He's a great representative and happy that he's going to work out here this offseason. Great example for our guys.

And very glad people didn't complain he was allowed back like when UT interviewed him last year and were ripped for it in this thread: http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-baseball/161934-breaking-barriers-make-show.html

I am still here and still think its pitiful that our proud athletic department takes credit for his development.

Tomorrows headline on utsports.com

"Bj Coleman and his nfl journey"

Last edited:
I am still here and still think its pitiful that our proud athletic department takes credit for his development.

Tomorrows headline on utsports.com

"Bj Coleman and his nfl journey"

HE GIVES TENNESSEE THE CREDIT FOR HIS DEVELOPMENT

You would know that if you watched the piece. But hey, totally his fault that our moron ex-coach ran him off for being too good. Whatever, man.

Reactions: 1 person
HE GIVES TENNESSEE THE CREDIT FOR HIS DEVELOPMENT

You would know that if you watched the piece.

Completely false. He did no such thing in that piece.

Besides if he credits tn for his development he is crediting those same coaches that pushed him out.

Malik Jackson had a huge day today in the nfl.

I wonder how a story on USCw website claiming him as a Trojan would go here on VN??

Completely false. He did no such thing in that piece.

Besides if he credits tn for his development he is crediting those same coaches that pushed him out.

There is literally no positive at UT that you can't find a way to turn into a negative.

There is literally no positive at UT that you can't find a way to turn into a negative.

Perhaps if you didn't want to see my already posted opinion you shouldnt have brought the subject back up!!!

I will save you the time next year or any other year. My opinion won't change so don't bump the post if you don't want to see your department criticized.

VN Store

Back