2014 and 2015 Baseball commits

Folks

Can somebody post them and then Sticky them at the top?

2014:

Aaron Soto (Florida)
Lane Thomas (Bearden)
Brodie Leftridge (DC)

2015:
Chris Betts (Long Beach, CA)
Tyler Halas (Chicago)
KeBryan Hayes (Texas)
Will Neely (Hardin Valley)

Looks like the classes are starting to fill up with guys that are playing on elite summer travel teams like Demarini and Marucci. Who else is committed for 2014 at this point?

Reactions: 3 people
some links and a sticky would be nice and no,I'm not going to do it :rolleyes:,this is just a suggestion , how many scholarships are still available?

Congrats on my brother @lane99thomas for making the 40 man roster for #TeamUSA

-Per Nick Senzel's twitter

Reactions: 1 person
Any updates on this?? and Soon ill link the perfect game profiles for all the commits that are listed.

I've heard bringing in a catcher this year also but I'm not sure of the name. I think he is from the west coast.

I've heard bringing in a catcher this year also but I'm not sure of the name. I think he is from the west coast.

This is an area I've not heard a lot of talk about that IMO we've needed to improve. A catcher is so so important to a pitcher's success. Now by saying that I'm in no way implying that the lack of a stud catcher is the reason for our pitching woes. We all know we need arms. But a stud behind the plate can help get maximum results from the mound. JMO. Be excited to see who's coming in.

Tennessee has had a long string of excellent catchers dating back to early 90s.

That has dried up recently and in a time of dead bats and overpowering pitching; this is killing us.

Baseball: Tyler Schultz Signs On With Tennessee - Gazettes.com, Long Beach California: Lakewood

I believe this is the guy. He is currently playing ball in the same league as Saberhagen, Maddox, Lee and Bily, he's actually on Bily's team. He's batting .350 and he made one of the All Star teams.

Seems like a much needed pick up given the loss of Bennett.

VN Store

Back