Vols in Summer Leagues Across Continent

VN News

Members of the Tennessee baseball team have begun to scatter across North America as they prepare to compete in wood-bat summer leagues

More...

Discuss.

Reactions: 1 person
I just got around to checking this out. Is it of any significance that Nick Williams and Vance Vizcaino aren't on a roster for summer ball? Noticed Kyle Serrano will be going to The California Collegiate League. The Vols have several guys there.

Perfectly reasonable for a guy in Williams' situation to choose to spend the summer on conditioning.

Is Vizcaino healthy?

Perfectly reasonable for a guy in Williams' situation to choose to spend the summer on conditioning.

Is Vizcaino healthy?

I don't know...also noticed Saberhagen isn't on the roster yet, same team with Serrano, Aiken, Lee, and Owenby.

I don't know...also noticed Saberhagen isn't on the roster yet, same team with Serrano, Aiken, Lee, and Owenby.

Saberhagen is on the Conejo Oaks, same team he played on last two years. He is on the 2013 roster.

The other guys are all on the roster for the San Luis Obispo Blues in the same league.

Also noticed Conner Stevens, now at Duke, is on the same team in Cincinnati as Eric Martin.

Saberhagen is on the Conejo Oaks, same team he played on last two years. He is on the 2013 roster.

The other guys are all on the roster for the San Luis Obispo Blues in the same league.

Ah, I see...it's a beast trying to keep up, thanks for the info.

FYI, the Coastal Plain League (CPL) has an audio streaming deal you can sign up for free and listen to games...Houser, Price and Wormsley are playing in that league.

So I'm watching the Matsu Miners play, Simcox is starting at SS...may be coming to the plate soon, video from Alaska!

just like in Knoxville, Stewie tries to stretch the play and gets thrown out at 3rd, lol.

Simcox lays down a 1 out bunt, pitcher with an E, turns it into a DBL

VN Store

Back