Jackson Named to SEC All-Freshman Team

VN News

For the ninth consecutive season, Tennessee has had a player named to the SEC All-Freshman Team as outfielder Vincent Jackson was selected to the 2013 squad.

More...

Discuss.

Congrats to Vincent. Great future ahead for him.
I thought Stewart or Price would have lead the team with extra base hits. I checked the stats. Actually looks like Bennett lead the team with 15 extra base hits and with about half the ABs...hmmmmm no wonder he moved on. Can't get credit even when it's in the books.

Good job Vincent. Poor job stat checker.

Reactions: 1 person
VJ was my favorite freshman in a while. Unlimited ceiling and with fine tuning will be a major league stalwart for years to come.

Reactions: 1 person
VJ was my favorite freshman in a while. Unlimited ceiling and with fine tuning will be a major league stalwart for years to come.

I completely agree. I was fired upon when he committed. But it really sunk in against Mizzou when he stroked one off the scoreboard. IIRC he was down in the count with 2 strikes, I do know runners we're on and it was clutch as clutch can get. LOL, I turned and looked at my buddy and he was sitting there with his mouth wide open, jaw on the floor. He had several clutch 2out RISP hits IIRC against even better comp than Mizzou. But we lost those games so they went somewhat unnoticed.

VN Store

Back