UT vs. Texas A&M Game 1-6pm

vol2013

Figured I'd go ahead and get this thread started. Hopefully we can send Godley out on top in his last home start. He's going to need a solid outing as I'm not sure how much we are going to be able to score off of Mengden tonight. Mengden was name co sec pitcher of the week this past week after an 8 inning 1 hit performance against LSU.

TENNESSEE VOLS STARTING LINEUP:

1. Will Maddox - LF
2. A.J. Simcox - SS
3. Scott Price - 1B
4. Ethan Bennett - C
5. Christin Stewart - DH
6. Pierce Bily - RF
7. Jeff Moberg - 2B
8. Taylor Smart - 3B
9. Parker Wormsley - CF

P-Godley

Injury update: Vjax is out for 3 weeks, the injury is not that bad and he should be ready for summer ball.

Lance has a sprained ankle, most likely not available this weekend.

So, Maddox is gonna take LF for VJax. Smart will take 3rd. Wormsley will be in center for Lance. Bily will be in RF and Stew will DH.

Would've been nice having Vjax this weekend, but I'll take that update as good news seeing as it isn't going to hurt his preperation for next year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Look like we're going with a bat heavy line-up. only two players in the line-up have a BA below .270

ah man...Price with a single, tried to stretch it into a dbl...3 away...Top 2, no score

TAMU pitcher looks pretty good

Yep, which is why I didn't have a problem with Price trying to stretch that into a double with 2 outs. Not going to be able to string together many hits might as well try to get a runner into scoring position

VN Store

Back