Vincent Jackson and Derek Lance

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
VJax is out for the rest of the season, with a thumb injury.

Derek Lance is on crutches, probably not available this weekend.

per sports animal

I thought I'd possibly put this in the wrong forum. :)

If you don't know VJax, you will.

Let me guess, I'm sure if you had a broken finger on your throwing hand you could sling it around all day.

His response was bringing up an example for the drivebye clown that said a football player wouldn't sit out for a thumb injury. Anybody in any sport that is either throwing a ball or swinging a bat would sit out with a thumb injury
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
His response was bringing up an example for the drivebye clown that said a football player wouldn't sit out for a thumb injury. Anybody in any sport that is either throwing a ball or swinging a bat would sit out with a thumb injury

For such a short thread this one must be hard to follow the logic for some.

Reactions: 1 person
For such a short thread this one must be hard to follow the logic for some.

Yeah, not used to that problem in this forum. Most of the posters in this forum I'd consider some of the better posters on this site

It is an up hill battle anyway, VJax being out is going to hurt at the plate and at the wall.

Agreed. No knock on any other posters here but 66 is my favorite.

Agreed. No knock on any other posters here but 66 is my favorite.

Man. I appreciate that. Generally, I don't have my sarcasm meter up when it comes to the baseball forum. When somebody I don't recognize as a regular poster, posts something, I generally give them the benefit of the doubt.

The last few days I've been spending some time in other forums, so when the poster asked "who are they", my first thought was that I'd posted in the wrong forum. By the time I figured it out, you and others had already laid waste. Appreciate that too, and really well played with the Bray thing, still funny.

Big Series starts tomorrow. Anybody going to the game?

Man. I appreciate that. Generally, I don't have my sarcasm meter up when it comes to the baseball forum. When somebody I don't recognize as a regular poster, posts something, I generally give them the benefit of the doubt.

The last few days I've been spending some time in other forums, so when the poster asked "who are they", my first thought was that I'd posted in the wrong forum. By the time I figured it out, you and others had already laid waste. Appreciate that too, and really well played with the Bray thing, still funny.

Big Series starts tomorrow. Anybody going to the game?

I can't but look forward to your updates. Huge weekend to at least give the perception the program is taking a step forward! I think Kentucky playing so poorly hurts us badly but who knows

I can't but look forward to your updates. Huge weekend to at least give the perception the program is taking a step forward! I think Kentucky playing so poorly hurts us badly but who knows

I agree regarding UK, been saying that for a couple weeks, they've lost their mojo a bit. A&M, on the other hand, they seem like they are feeling good. I don't know where they stand regarding regionals and seeding, etc...but they aren't going to rest their starters, that's for sure.

I'm thinking of going tomorrow, we need some positive energy, I do believe they can play up to their potential for a full series...as long as the bats are hot.

Godley, Williams and ?

? has been Quillen lately...anyone's guess, but I'm thinking Owenby.

Although the timing of the Charpie side arm change is interesting.

Thanks for all your Updates & what is Tennessee's pitching rotation this week ?

IMO even the coaches have no real idea or plan about a game 3 starter. It's all hands on deck to win every day. If Game 1 isn't a win then certainly game 2 will be approached as an elimination game with saving pitching for game 3 far from the thinking.

I wonder if this will keep him out of summer ball?

Wonder which league he was ticketed to.

VN Store

Back