SEC Standings (May 5)

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
I think this is right. This weekend has made the math and accuracy difficult. I don't think I missed a game. There is really only one tie in the standing and since Gators beat Rebels head-to-head (2-1) then they get nod.

standings_May5.png

Tennessee is playing the teams in blue.

Damn, we needed to play today's games BAD!

Auburn winning the Ole Miss series gives them some breathing room

So we don't get to make today's games up? Yeah, the chances of us making the tournament seem bleak.

In Serrano I trust, though. If we are still this bad at this point next year, though, I will change my tune...

:)We suk in Baseball to, i didnt know we suks that bad till i looked at the standing, where is fire the coach threads i forgot Baseball doesnt count does it.

Reactions: 1 person
Who are the mouth-breathing morons that float on this board and post crap then drive off? What kind of miserable human beings must they be?

Todd, is that you?

:)We suk in Baseball to, i didnt know we suks that bad till i looked at the standing, where is fire the coach threads i forgot Baseball doesnt count does it.

Did your parents have any children that lived?

So much pain, so much joy, so much a sense of a headache coming on.

Despite loosing one game of the series, LSU finished 2 out of three against Texas A&M, clinching the SEC Western Division in the process.

Vanderbilt beats yet another Kentucky sports program in their own back yard, sweeping the three game series, and claiming the SEC regular season title in the process.:banghead2:

So much pain, so much joy, so much a sense of a headache coming on.

Despite loosing one game of the series, LSU finished 2 out of three against Texas A&M, clinching the SEC Western Division in the process.

Vanderbilt beats yet another Kentucky sports program in their own back yard, sweeping the three game series, and claiming the SEC regular season title in the process.:banghead2:

You need a hug, big guy?

VN Store

Back