BASEBALL CENTRAL: Vols vs. Alcorn State

VN News

Tennessee (4-7) returns home this weekend to host Alcorn State (2-12) in its final weekend series before the beginning of SEC play. The Vols and Braves will play at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 8 before games at noon on both Saturday, March 9 and Sunday March 10.

More...

Discuss.

Hopefully we get our first sweep of the season and get to .500. Will be interested to see some of Bama's series against Louisville this weekend as well, before our opening SEC series against them next weekend.

Pulling for these young guys big-time. Boy, it's sure gonna be very interesting.
GO VOLS!

Need a sweep. Bama lost two of three to Tulane who was swept by Notre Dame earlier. I expect Bama to get swept at Louisville.

I sure hope our bats wake up. Team is batting .245, not good at all.

Need a sweep. Bama lost two of three to Tulane who was swept by Notre Dame earlier. I expect Bama to get swept at Louisville.

I'm sure you know sports teams can't be evaluated by that method, but this weekend should be a beat down of Alcorn State. I expect a sweep and double digit runs in at least two games.

Up 2-0 going into the bottom of the second. Also, Bama vs Louisville just finished the 12th inning tied 3-3

Still 2-0 going into the bottom of the 3rd. Bama vs Louisville is now into the 14th

Smart with a double, brings in Simcox...the bats are alive!

Other SEC Scores

Alabama 3 Louisville 4 Final (14 innings)
Kentucky 2 Michigan State 1 Final
Arkansas 2 San Diego State 0 Final
Florida 1 Indiana 1 Top 3rd
Auburn 3 Brown 1 Top 4th
Georgia 1 Liberty 0 Top 4th
South Carolina 1 Rider 0 Top 4th
Missouri 2 San Francisco 2 Bottom 4th

VN Store

Back