New Vol Signee-Aaron Quillen

85Destiny

Previously committed to ETSU, Aaron Quillen of Dobyns- Bennett High is n ow officially a vol.

Per Tricitiessports.com

The article is per tricitiessports, which you have to be a member to view. He had previously signed with ETSU.

The article i saw said he committed to ETSU but never signed. Now he has with UTK.

I don't know anything about this player and wish him well, but I do wish we were stealing recruits from better programs.

we lost the stud from columbia, and filling a spot with an average one. our team is gonna suck for awhile.........longer

we lost the stud from columbia, and filling a spot with an average one. our team is gonna suck for awhile.........longer

Too early to get depressed. We don't know enough about what next year's team will look like.

I read somewhere that CDS is bringing in 23 new players this fall. That would mean about a third of the roster next spring will be the announced signing class, another third will be returning players, and the last third will be players who committed in the spring or summer.

With that many unknowns, I don't have any basis for guessing if they'll be better, worse, or about the same as last year. I'll just have to buy a ticket and find out.

I do wonder which of the 2012 players will finally end up on the 2013 roster. The departures I've heard about don't add up to enough to make room for all the newcomers. My guess is there will be more blood on the decks this fall.

VN Store

Back