Todd Helton

508mikey

1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Autobilia #87 - Todd Helton - CheckOutMyCards.com just noticed this on his card - it says pitcher -- he wasnt was he ? (little before my time of following UT baseball, so just wondering & didnt see anything in his stats pertaining to pitching) Also chances for HOF ? shoo in or a wait ? NOTE to see back of card click on the card and then click on show back of card :eek:k:

I would guess he was already in the game (at 1st base) wasnt he ?

oh yeah. best player in the history of u t baseball. borderline on the hall of fame thing. he is slowing down, not playing every game. still needs about 200 hits for 3,000. that would be automatic hof if it happens. i think he falls a little short of the 3,000.

just checked the rockies site. he only has 2,401 hits. he will be 39 in aug (my birthday the 20th). he won't make 3,000. i thought he had more hits than that. with no world series rings, he won't make hof. i wish i were wrong.

Todd Helton is HOFer. Just my opinion

hope your right. it is so hard to get in the baseball hof. very few go in on the 1st ballot. he is a career .321 hitter with 3 hundred and some home runs and 1,300 rbi's. i've heard some of the writers say he may get in on a later ballot and then i've heard some say he won'tget in. here's hoping he does. the years 2000-2002, if you get a chance look at those stats. WOW !!!

The perception of Coors Field will hurt his chances. I think he should be in there since his numbers on the road were not all that different. Not much hype (compartively) about him on a national level and with the HOF voted by the writers, it will be hard for him. Deserves it.

Reactions: 1 person
The fact that he has never physically looked jacked and on the juice could help him. There are going to be a lot of alleged roidheads who get denied.

Terrific control and a nasty breaker the two times I saw him pitch in H.S., and he lost one of the games, 2-1-I believe. But, man, he could hit lights out. You could see he wasn't gonna stay on the mound.

1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Autobilia #87 - Todd Helton - CheckOutMyCards.com just noticed this on his card - it says pitcher -- he wasnt was he ? (little before my time of following UT baseball, so just wondering & didnt see anything in his stats pertaining to pitching) Also chances for HOF ? shoo in or a wait ? NOTE to see back of card click on the card and then click on show back of card :eek:k:

He was UT's ace pitcher, their first baseman when he wasn't pitching, and their best hitter all rolled-in-one.

VN Store

Back