Can someone please post pics of the BB uniforms?

508mikey

Havent seen a game yet on TV in my area - was just wondering what the home and road unis look like this season GBO

Havent seen a game yet on TV in my area - was just wondering what the home and road unis look like this season GBO

they were shown on u t sports. com a whie back. you'll have to look at the baseball links.

go to u t sports, click on baseball and then click on news. go to feb 14th link for new unis.

Baltimore Orioles look - why oh why cant we stay orange and white :shakehead:

So you're upset that we are wearing the same basic uniforms that we've worn for at least 75-years?

Simple orange and white uniforms would look terrible. They would look as bad as Clemson's orange and whites or orange purples.

Relax. Baseball has traditional colors that are outside of team colors. Black and/or dark green are traditionally associated with most major league teams (think seats and outfield walls) as well as uniforms.

I respect some old farts that know nothing about college baseball have their knee-jerk reactions. The UT baseball team has been wearing black longer than the UT football team has been wearing orange.

ain't it bad enough we had to go up against the interlocking UT today?We're 8-2, why complain?

So you're upset that we are wearing the same basic uniforms that we've worn for at least 75-years?

Simple orange and white uniforms would look terrible. They would look as bad as Clemson's orange and whites or orange purples.

Relax. Baseball has traditional colors that are outside of team colors. Black and/or dark green are traditionally associated with most major league teams (think seats and outfield walls) as well as uniforms.

I respect some old farts that know nothing about college baseball have their knee-jerk reactions. The UT baseball team has been wearing black longer than the UT football team has been wearing orange.
well i guess you are right - do they still have the all orange batters helmets ?

6_419897.jpg

VN Store

Back