Tennessee vs. Seton Hall: Game 2

mooreaj21

Tennessee will be hosting Seton Hall today at 1:00pm in game 2 of a 3 game series at Lindsey Nelson Stadium..

Tennessee:

Record: 5-0
Manager: Dave Serrano, 1st Season
Pitcher: Zack Godley, 1-0 0.00 ERA

Seton Hall:

Record: 2-3
Manager: Rob Sheppard, 8th Season
Pitcher: Rick Mangione, 0-1 3.60 ERA

Live Game Feed:

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Gametracker:

CBSSports.com GameTracker - Baseball

Some side notes:

* With the win over Seton Hall on Friday, Coach Serrano became the first coach in Tennessee history to start his career at Tennessee 5-0.

* Tennessee has the 11th toughest schedule in the nation & 3rd toughest in the SEC in 2012

Looks like I'll be attending todays game, I'll try to give updates as much as I can. I'm excited to see my first Tennessee baseball game under Coach Serrano. Last time I was over at Lindsey Nelson Stadium it was Delmonico's last season.

Love the aggressive style of play CS likes to play . Keep pressure on them and have them make mental mistakes

Wasn't able to make it over to Knoxville for the game today but I'll try to keep everyone updated in this thread.

I'm hoping I can make it down for the game tomorrow.

Godly starts the leadoff hitter in the 3rd w/ 3 balls then powers back & throws 3 straight strikes to strike him out.

Next batter pops up. 2 outs in the top of the 3rd

Ok im in a debate with an Idiot Vandy Fan. Can anyone Tell me how good of a recruiter our Baseball Coach is?

Ok im in a debate with an Idiot Vandy Fan. Can anyone Tell me how good of a recruiter our Baseball Coach is?

Very good recruiter IMO. Although I dont know that much about college baseball recruiting, seems that we are bringing in a pretty good recruiting class.

VN Store

Back