TENNESSEE BASEBALL

thebradmanvolfan

Every Day
why hasnt anybody been talking about them
are they bad or good

and oh yea this is the Offical Season Thread
so lets keep it up

I have been following baseball season, but its hard to get into baseball and basketball at the same time. Both of them are just so darn good.

Baseball should be good again... Tough loss with Iorg gone though, he was a force. Hochevar is back, though right? I say a strong run and good season but a trip to Omaha may be a pretty big reach. Not impossible, but very very tough.

As for me, I gotta pull for the Oregon State Beavers and my boy CORY ELLIS off his RS season and now on the squad... And of course the man, the myth, the legend, Darwin Barney.

I expect a good run for the Diamond VOLS. Omaha isnt out of the question but it is early.
GaTech @ Myrtle Beach should be a good test for this team. What are they 6-1? I know 4-0 at Lindsey Nelson. Id like to see them have a say come SEC Tournament time May 24th-28th in Hoover Al.
GO VOLS! :bow: :bow: :bow:

(milohimself @ Feb 21 said:
Baseball should be good again... Tough loss with Iorg gone though, he was a force. Hochevar is back, though right? I say a strong run and good season but a trip to Omaha may be a pretty big reach. Not impossible, but very very tough.

As for me, I gotta pull for the Oregon State Beavers and my boy CORY ELLIS off his RS season and now on the squad... And of course the man, the myth, the legend, Darwin Barney.

Milo, Hochevar is gone. We have Adkins back and Lindblom has pitched well. He was just named SEC freshman of the week.

Bradman, we have had a few threads on here about the games.

Not much has happened yet in getting to 6-1. We'll learn exactly what our guys are capable of this weekend... GT is on the bill.

Normally we would be talking a lot about our number 9 ranking in baseball, but our number 11 basketball ranking is over shadowing that.

(vol_freak @ Feb 21 said:
Milo, Hochevar is gone. We have Adkins back and Lindblom has pitched well. He was just named SEC freshman of the week.

Bradman, we have had a few threads on here about the games.
do we i never noticed
i looked before i started this thread
i guess i didnt look hard enough

(SpPirate06 @ Feb 22 said:
When is Tennessee's first home game?
You mean "When WAS Tennessee's first home game?" :biggrin2: :p

It was a couple of weeks ago... that weekend we had the big snow, against Eastern Michigan.

thanks for keeping this up

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back